Trouble seeing the calendar?
Click here to be taken directly to Mindbody to create an account or register for class.
With transitioning our branding and updating our website we’ve been exhibiting some slowness with our sites uploading. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions and we appreciate your patience.
For skills classes that have a number associated in the title – you must be at the appropriate skill level and fulfill the pre-requisites to join. If you do not meet the pre-requisites for a registered class, we will return your class pass to your account to be used at another class. To determine if you are at the appropriate skill level please email the studio firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phoenix Flight Studio Class Policies
- There is a 3 person registration minimum for this class. If that minimum is not met by 8am for daytime classes or by 3pm for afternoon classes the day the class is scheduled, class will be canceled. Clients will receive notification if class is canceled and be refunded for class price if non-member.
- The doors may be locked up to 15 minutes before class. Please be patient for someone to unlock the door after class is over.
- We DO NOT accept walk in clients. We require prior registration and payment for class admittance. Please see our schedule online or on our app to register.
- Door will be locked 5 minutes after class starts. If you have signed up for a class and are running late, please ring the door bell.
- All class punch cards have expiration dates starting at the time of purchase. Please note those expiration dates. Students will be notified as their punch card expiration date approaches.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your first class. Doors may be locked. Please ring the doorbell for admittance.
- Liability waivers are required to be sign prior to entering class.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the studio. Be sure to bring clean, dry sneakers for classes requiring shoes or plan to go barefoot.
- To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- All classes are gender inclusive except for those explicitly noted.
- Drop In Classes are ages 18+.
- Classes, Packages, Events, Sessions & Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Packages may not be shared.
- Punch cards have expiration dates assigned. Unused classes will be lost after expiration date.
- Please do not use your phone during class instruction. Your instructor will leave time for pictures and videos if you wish. But phone use during class instruction is highly discouraged for your own safety.
- Do not apply any lotions or oils prior to class. Remove all jewelry, watches, etc that could pinch or scratch the poles or tear fabric.
- Canceling classes: Registering for class is important to ensure that 1) we meet minimum attendance requirement, and 2) guarantees you a spot in class. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that we can let you in class or class may not be on the schedule. You can cancel your registration.
- Early Cancel: To cancel without penalty, you must cancel your registration 8 hours or more prior to class. You will receive the credit for the class back to your account without penalty.
- Late Cancel: If you must cancel less than 8 hours before class, you will loose that class credit if you have a punch card or will be charged $6.00 late cancel fee.
- No Show: If you are registered for class and do not cancel and do not show, you will loose that class credit if you have a punch card or will be charged $8.00 late cancel fee.