Feel confident, strong and sexy!
More than a Workout
At Phoenix Flight Studio, we offer a variety of classes for all fitness and skill levels. Our classes offer a serious workout leaving you feeling sexy and empowered!
Floor Work Classes
Slink and slither your way to sexy pole flow. Learn to connect your movement from the floor to the pole with gorgeous transitions.
Leg warmers or knee pads are highly recommended for this class to protect your knees during floor work. Heels are not required but recommended. If no heels, should wear socks.
We got Lyra, Aerial Sling, and Trapeze classes designed for beginners of all fitness levels, get ready to break a sweat while we learn the basics of aerial and work on building sequences.
Learn a choreographed routine, learning a little more each week so that you have a routine to a whole song at the end of the month. Routines incorporate flow and floor work, while showcasing musicality and a theatrical style. This class is geared toward students who have taken an Intro to Pole class and the tricks and moves we do are geared towards beginner level. Do not need to invert, but climbing would be helpful. Heels are welcome, but not required.
Pre-requisites: Not recommended as a first class. Student should be at least at a beginner (Level 1).
Heel Pole Classes
These classes are sensuality meets fitness. Staying true and honoring pole’s origins, these classes are taught to respect and pay homage to the strip club origins of pole. Learn basic heel skills like conditioning your legs, ankles, and feet to walk and dance in those gorgeous heels! Move into learning combos, transitions, and floorwork that utilize sensual movement techniques. These classes will unleash your sexy inner goddess! These classes will be tailored for all skill levels, but is not recommended as a first pole class. Pole dancing in heels is an additional challenge so having some pole experience will make these classes easier to enjoy!
Heels are required and knee pads or leg warmers are highly recommended.
Heel Tricks Pre-requisites: Not recommended as a first class. We recommend our Intro to Sensual Pole four weeks series first before joining our heel classes. Student should be at least at a beginner level.
These classes are either geared toward a specific skill level or mixes all levels with combinations and variations of tricks. Be prepared to be inspired as you connect pieces and see how base moves can be modified into new shapes.
Must ensure correct skill level when selecting tricks classes.
Pole Tricks Classes: Foundational Pole Tricks (Levels 1, 2, or 3), Pole Tricks (All Levels), Tricks and Transitions, and Spin Pole Tricks.
All our fitness classes will get you in tip top shape to be performing at your best for all your bucket list tricks and dance moves!
Classes include: Poleates, Cirque-it, Aerialates, Flexibility and Conditioning, Pole Barre, Bootcamp, and more
Indulge in the opportunity to explore the studio equipment and connect with other students and instructors without the rigidity of a structured class. Swing on the silks, play with the clocks, straps, weights, and more! This class is for you if you love to brush up on skills, put your mind together with others on combos and tricks, and/or expand your fitness routine with freedom.
Current students only.
Phoenix Flight Studio Class Policies
- There is a 3 person registration minimum for this class. If that minimum is not met by 8am for daytime classes or by 3pm for afternoon classes the day the class is scheduled, class will be canceled. Clients will receive notification if class is canceled and be refunded for class price if non-member.
- The doors may be locked up to 15 minutes before class. Please be patient for someone to unlock the door after class is over.
- We DO NOT accept walk in clients. We require prior registration and payment for class admittance. Please see our schedule online or on our app to register.
- Door will be locked 5 minutes after class starts. If you have signed up for a class and are running late, please ring the door bell.
- All class punch cards have expiration dates starting at the time of purchase. Please note those expiration dates. Students will be notified as their punch card expiration date approaches.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your first class. Doors may be locked. Please ring the doorbell for admittance.
- Liability waivers are required to be sign prior to entering class.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the studio. Be sure to bring clean, dry sneakers for classes requiring shoes or plan to go barefoot.
- To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- All classes are gender inclusive except for those explicitly noted.
- Drop In Classes are ages 18+.
- Classes, Packages, Events, Sessions & Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Packages may not be shared.
- Punch cards have expiration dates assigned. Unused classes will be lost after expiration date.
- Please do not use your phone during class instruction. Your instructor will leave time for pictures and videos if you wish. But phone use during class instruction is highly discouraged for your own safety.
- Do not apply any lotions or oils prior to class. Remove all jewelry, watches, etc that could pinch or scratch the poles or tear fabric.
- Canceling classes: Registering for class is important to ensure that 1) we meet minimum attendance requirement, and 2) guarantees you a spot in class. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that we can let you in class or class may not be on the schedule. You can cancel your registration.
- Early Cancel: To cancel without penalty, you must cancel your registration 8 hours or more prior to class. You will receive the credit for the class back to your account without penalty.
- Late Cancel: If you must cancel less than 8 hours before class, you will loose that class credit if you have a punch card or will be charged $6.00 late cancel fee.
- No Show: If you are registered for class and do not cancel and do not show, you will loose that class credit if you have a punch card or will be charged $8.00 late cancel fee.
Phoenix Flight Athletics, LLC (DBA: Phoenix Flight Studio) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, www.mindbodyaligned.org and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
The Company may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at email@example.com, including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information: At any time, but only once per calendar year, or as otherwise required under applicable law, users may contact Company to review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you. If you discover any errors, please notify Company and the information will be corrected. To review the personally identifiable information that company has collected about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Personal Information Review Request.” Users may also request that Company delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at email@example.com with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personally identifiable information that you might have provided through your use of the Site, any Games, and/or any Services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
You may also choose to confirm that the Company does not use your personal information in certain ways and/or to otherwise “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, including without limitation (i) when your personal may to be disclosed to a third party unrelated to the Company and/or parties directly related to providing your Services and/or (ii) when your personal information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. If you wish to limit your personal data in either such way, or have other questions about how the Company may use your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com with the words “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security/How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Protected: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personally identifiable information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.