Intro Series Schedule
Option 1: Click on link Below and filter your view Under All Programs to View Intros only. Navigate to the Start date of your desired Intro series And Click Book Now.
Option 2: Navigate to intro schedule below and click Register Now for your desired session. If the session is full, our next intro sessions will begin in July.
Register for Aerial Intros Series
Intro to Lyra Wednesdays at 5:30pm, starting December 7th – Register Now
Intro to Trapeze Thursdays 6:45pm, starting December 8th Register Now
Intro to Aerial Sling: We have moved towards drop in classes only for aerial sling. Find our Beginner Aerial Sling on Mondays at 5:30pm here.
Register for Erotic Pole Series
Basic pole knowledge (completed intro to pole or at least 4 pole foundations 1 classes required for either)
Intro to Erotic Pole – Mondays with Karin 11:15am starting December 5th Register Now
Upcoming Workshops/Specialty Series
To Register, click here to our booking website
Click image to book
- Workshops & multi-week Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Sessions have a 3 student minimum. If minimum is not met 48 hours before first class, that session will be canceled. Email notifications will be sent and students will be refunded.
- Workshops have varying student minimums (usually 3-4 students). If minimum is not met 48 hours before event, the event will be canceled. Email notifications will be sent and students will be refunded.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to event to receive a refund. Cancellations with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice to event will account credit to be applied to student account. Late cancels with less than 48 hours notice or No-Shows will forfeit credit.
- Classes will be done barefoot unless noted otherwise. Street shoes are not allowed in the studio; be sure to bring clean/dry indoor sneakers for classes requiring shoes.
- To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- Pole and Chair classes are ages 18+. Waivers signatures will be required prior to entering class.
- Sessions that are not purchased with Groupon can have ONE make up class for a missed class. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a make up class credit. Sessions purchased with Groupon will not have any make up opportunities for a missed class.
- The doors may be locked up to 15 minutes before class. Please be patient for someone to unlock the door after class is over.
- We DO NOT accept walk in clients. We require prior registration and payment for class admittance. Please see our schedule online or on our app to register.
- Door will be locked 5 minutes after class starts. If you have signed up for a class and are running late, please ring the door bell.
- All classes are gender inclusive except for those explicitly noted.
- Classes, Packages, Events, Sessions & Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Packages may not be shared.
- Please do not use your phone during class instruction. Your instructor will leave time for pictures and videos if you wish. But phone use during class instruction is highly discouraged for your own safety.
- Do not apply any lotions or oils prior to class. Remove all jewelry, watches, etc that could pinch or scratch the poles or tear fabric.